Apr 18, 2011

New Camp Photo Sharing Site

I have been looking for a source that will allow our members to upload, post and share photos and videos of events, cleanups, community projects and things of historical interest. I think I have found the one that will meet our growing needs

meJuba, for now is free and it states it will stay that way. The nice thing about this site is that it will allow not only photos to be uploaded but video as well both fold limits are 1 GB and it should never be a problem from our end, unless we get someone who is heavy into video and even then it will be difficult to hit that limit. I would like to see our members go over and give it a try to see if it truly test drive. Like anything new, there will be a learning curve to use it, but if you never try - you never will.. It is my thought to issue the login info for those who want to be active, especially for the test drive function. If you would like to be involved in this test email me at andergraph1@gmail.com and I will get you the information. The log in information should not be shared outside of our local organization.

Craig